I am a Mum in business who strives for balance – for my family, friends, business and for me.
Try and see the positive in every situation and person
Be authentic, open and honest
Respect everyone and judge no-one
Believe in yourself and strive to be the best you can
Visualise goals and take responsibility for achieving them
Continue to learn and grow as an individual
Help others and ask for help when you need it
Look after yourself and value your health
Express your love and gratitude every day
Who am I?
- I spent 15 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM – in the corporate world of management consultancy, training and staff management.
- I had 2 years at home when my boys were born and subsequently 2 years as a part-time working mum.
- In 2008 I qualified as a Certified Coach and created BalancedMum.com. I have been developing it ever since, increasing my skills and developing my services to help you even more.
- I find it gives me balance in my life: fulfillment from my business, time and energy for my family, the flexibility to manage the house and our family time as well as some valuable “me” time.
- It gives me great satisfaction and pleasure to be able to help other mums achieve a similar balance – whether this is by better managing your time, changing the direction of your career/business or helping you improve your current career/business and focussing on your priorities more frequently, including yourself!
Get in touch
Phone: +44 (0)7764 235394