- Sometimes feel lonely and frustrated?
- Find it hard without deadlines or people to bounce ideas off?
- Not making the best use of your time?
Come and join one of Business Buddies groups which are small (up to four people), to ensure that everyone has enough air time and facilitated by Anna, our business coach who will ensure that you stay on track.
Receive support, coaching and mentoring to:
- Gain clarity by working on your business, not just in it
- Create plans which you are held accountable for
- Take the steps you have been procrastinating on
- Overcome obstacles – physical or mental – to move forwards
- Grow your business and make business friends!
There is both face to face business buddies and virtual:
Edinburgh Business Buddies group
Running on Thursday mornings, 10am to 12pm once a month in Edinburgh:
If you would like to join please email me fast as spaces are very limited: email@example.com
£217 for 6 months
If these times don’t work for you, please let me know when would be better as I will be setting up another group soon and will try to tailor it to suit you better.
Virtual Business Buddies group
The time efficient way to get support! It doesn’t matter where you live, you can join our fortnightly 1 hour virtual sessions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if there is a group running at a time suitable for you.