How often do you say you don’t have enough time? It is interesting to realise that you have the same number of hours per day as were given to Louis Pasteur, Richard Branson, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Nelson Mandella, and Albert Einstein.
However, I do understand that it is tough to prioritise your tasks so you have time to focus on the things and people that are most important to you. And I love helping people with our best-selling course, which, on average, our clients score over 9.5 out of 10:
I’m not going to tell you that this is a life-transforming course because it is much more powerful when you read testimonials from people who have already been on it:
“If you think you’re organised then think again! I can honestly say that a transformation has occurred in my life.” Jo, Edinburgh
- not have enough time for everything that you would like to achieve
- get distracted from the core activities at work
- find it hard to focus on the really important tasks
- have a to-do list which is overwhelming
We love helping people to:
- clarify your career and personal goals
- understand what your time diverters are
- create more orgnisation and structure to increase efficiency
- manage your to-do list effectively
- overcome procrastination
- find the time for the important things in your work and personal life.
We deliver it to individuals, to small groups and to large organisations, adapting it to your requirements.
For details of the next group course, click here.
Email me on anna@balancedmum or ring on 07764 235394.com to explain your situation and I will suggest a package to suit you and your pocket.