Are you a Mum who:
- Finds her old job doesn’t fit with being a Mum?
- Is at a crossroad – returning from maternity leave, kids started school or just left your job?
- Wonders whether she should start a new career or her own business?
- Is not sure what she could do, or how to make the change?
- Struggles to find the time to think about such a big decision?
Would you like to:
- Concentrate on yourself for an evening or six?
- Spend some time getting to know some other Mums in your situation?
- Allow yourself the luxury of thinking about what you want out of a career?
- Receive some help to think through different options?
- Reach a decision about a new career direction (or maybe make your current one work better for you)?
Price per person for this series of 6 coaching sessions is £137
BalancedMum.Com has small groups of 3-5 people, for a series of 6 x 1.5 hour career coaching sessions. The next series is running on Sunday evenings 8pm-9:30pm in Newington, Edinburgh, EH9. Please email for dates: email@example.com
Joanna said about the last group series:
“…The sessions provided me with the space and time to explore my work and life goals, in a supportive and structured environment. As a group we looked at our issues, skills and opportunities and, with support from Anna and some imaginative questioning, formed new ideas and approaches which I found helped me move my ‘dreams’ further towards reality… Since then I have taken several small but significant steps towards the next chapter, and understand where I want to go and what I’m capable of.”
Contact me to discuss whether this is the right course for you, to sign up, or to arrange to talk to someone who as done the course before.
INDIVIDUAL CAREER COACHING is also available at times to suit you, by phone or face to face. Please ring me to discuss what you are looking for and to find out how we structure our sessions.