It is tough being in business. It is tough being a Mum.
Mums in business need all the help we can get!
Three keys to achieving your business potential whilst maintaining balance for yourself and your family:
- Be organised, efficient and plan how you are going to use your time, including time for yourself and your family
- Do the hard tasks first, focus on the things which are important and don’t get distracted by “noise”
- Visualise what you’d really like to achieve and keep stepping back to make sure you are on track with both your business and personal goals
2. Know how to grow your business
- Ensure you have confidence in yourself and complete belief in your business
- Be clear on what you are offering, who you are offering it to and why people should buy from you
- Become amazing at marketing , understanding customers needs, getting well known and building relationships with customers
3. Receive support
- Outsource the areas you don’t enjoy or aren’t necessarily good at
- Join a supportive group of like-minded business owners
- Find a coach or mentor who will challenge you and guide you towards success
If you haven’t got all of these yet, you are not alone – most people are weak in at least one area, even if they don’t go around telling everyone!
Time to ask for some help. To ensure your business succeeds whilst maintaining the balance with your family life, give me a call on 07764 235394 to discuss your situation and to understand how I can help with:
- Creating enough time for everything (Time to Achieve courses)
- Growing your business (business coaching and mentoring)
- Support of a small group of like minded business mums (Business Buddies)
- Coaching or mentoring support